How Much Notice Do You Need?

Once you have started to make arrangements you should book your celebrant. The Marriage Act requires a minimum of one calendar month and a maximum of 18 months prior to your wedding.

What Does A Married Celebrant Cost?

There are no fixed prices each Celebrant will set their own fees. However, the Celebrant’s fee is one of the smaller items you will need to budget for.

Where Can We Get Married?

You can be married at your home, beach, garden or any venue you choose within Australia providing it is in the presence of a Registered Marriage Celebrant.

Who Can Give The Bride Away?

Anyone can give the “Bride Away” including children.

Who Will Organise Our Music?

It is the couple’s responsibility to arrange their music however you are welcome to use my speaker to play your music. You will need music before the ceremony, during the signing and after the ceremony.

How Do I Sign The Register?

The Bride signs her maiden name or if divorced or widowed, previous married name. Signatures should match on all documents

How Do I Change My Name?

You will need to apply to the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages to obtain a copy of your official Marriage Certificate. This can be done a few weeks after your wedding date. The Ceremony Certificate presented to you on the day will not be accepted as proof of marriage.

12:00 PM 02:15 PM 03:00 PM 03:15 PM 04:00 PM 05:30 PM
Hair & Makeup Pre Ceremony Pictures Limo To Ceremony Wedding Party To Ceremony Vows Cocktail/Reception